Alaska Growth Capital’s Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) Advisory Board is an important asset as AGC considers the socioeconomic benefits of potential investments and development services throughout Alaska. The Advisory Board provides valuable, strategic feedback regarding Alaska Growth Capital’s work across the state.
- Sam Hill, Senior VP of Human Resources, Arctic Slope Regional Corporation
- Mitzi Barker, Director of Planning & Construction, Rural Community Action Program
- Angela Cox, VP of External Affairs, Rasmuson Foundation
- Judith Crotty, Community Relations Manager for Alaska & Washington, Wells Fargo
- Dr. Gary Ferguson, Healthy Communities Consultant
- Chris Kolerok, President & CEO, Bering Straits Regional Housing Authority
- Kirk Rose, CEO, Anchorage Community Land Trust